Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i was looking for people's opinions of rs*r (original) over a greddy evo...i can get the rs*r for around 400$ plus shipping but i don't know how much i can get the greddy evo for...i drive an LS and i'm making a Frankenstein motor/hybrid but then i don't know which would provide the best gains...i also worry about sound because i live in southern california and cops can and most likely will write me up for sound violations...alright thanx for the help

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
If you're talking about the original RSR from Racing Beat, then it will be super quiet. I'm not sure what the b-pipe diameter is on it though. The Greddy EVO is for sure 60mm (2.36").

·
The Enforcer!
5,802 Posts
u probably wont find 1 at all
they no longer manufacture the exhaust system for the integra,thats from my knowledge

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Racing Beat stopped importing the RSR exhaust about 3 years ago. I can't imagine any shop still having one in stock. You'll have to find it used somewhere, but alot of people want that exhaust so good luck.

Skunk2 imports a new version of the RSR but it just looks like another N1 ripoff and not the smooth factory tuned look the old RSR had.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
I have an original RS*R. It is 60mm (2 3/8) all the way - no b-pipe bottle neck. It is very quiet (slighly louder with stock) and deep sounding (no rasp). You will not get pulled over with a RS*R.

I had a HKS Super Dragger (straight thru rear section only) before the RS*R. The car pulled noticeably harder on the top with the Super Dragger. The Super Dragger wasn't raspy or horribly loud, but it did get annoying, particularly on the freeway.

I had only a header and intake when I compared the two. I am sure the straight thru muffler would be even louder now and the HP difference would be even more in it's favor.

The RS*R fit perfectly and still sounds/looks the same after around 30,000 miles. It depends where your priorites are. I love my RS*R.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
there is a guy on H-A selling some RS*R's but they are 70mm so i would suppose 2.5" anyways yeah he's selling them for 380$...if u want them just look for him and i suppose PM him...oh yeah and if u do buy some tell him to hold one for me cause i won't be able to get the cash till december =X thanx guys ^_^

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
lookey what i found, in our very own Buy/Sell/Forum. RSR exhaust

i was just lookin through the forum and saw it and thought, "hey didnt i read something like that today..."

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
I know its not that good of a picture, but here is mine. I'll try to see if I can pull some better pictures of it when it was on my civic.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
so, what exactly is the size of the RS*R exhaust anyway? anyone know? i've heard of 2.25, 60mm and 70mm, which one is right??

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
you don't have that RS*R the last time i checked, thanks for adding it....60mm for all the tegs? i mean is there a difference between the the RS*R made for LS and GSR?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts