Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i have a 98 RS. By the driver side door handle there is a lock switch labeled hatch. This switch locks/unlocks the passenger side door and the hatch but not the driverside door. Is this normal. The passenger side door doesn't have a switch. Is the switch only for locking/unlocking the passenger side door and the hatch?

Thanks

·
Registered
164 Posts
i think all the 94+ RS have power door locks, maybe there is something wrong with that little motor thing that locks/unlocks on the driver side door, i think its called a solenoid

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
R-S-D on Feb/01/06 said:
i think all the 94+ RS have power door locks, maybe there is something wrong with that little motor thing that locks/unlocks on the driver side door, i think its called a solenoid

no .. My previous teg was a '95 RS and it definately did not have power locks ..

... And I dont believe the RS's ever came standard with power locks ...

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
I'm assuming what you have it some kind of an aftermarket addition that the previous owner of your car installed ...

·
Administrator
43,019 Posts
crteg on Feb/02/06 said:
So on 98+ rs's you lock the hatch using the key? the lever on the floor of my car only opens the gas door.
What are you talking about? You posted that you have a switch that locks/unlocks the hatch.... you personally would use that and there is nothing else to be concerned about

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hammock on Feb/02/06 said:
I have a 97 RS and it does not have power door locks.

The hatch and gas cover are lever controlled on the left floor near the door.
I was thinking he had a 98, so I was just a bit confused.

I just want to know if somebody has a 98+ RS that has a switch that is labeled "hatch". If so does it also unlock the passenger side door.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.