Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 90 rs with a 93 ls motor in it. The car will be driving fine then out of no where the rpms will drop to 0 the car won't die and then the rpms will jump back and the car will launch off and it will repeat. im confused what could be causing this. would it be fuel related, electrical?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Sounds to me like you have an electrical problem - I would check first the distributor/coil then make my way up to the battery. There may be a loose connection somewhere. And if you swapped your engine, make sure all your ground connections are toight! Then check fuel pressure, but I'd say that if it's a fuel pressure problem it will manifest itself more gradually...not so abrupt like you describe. Maybe your fuel pump cuts in/out, but that's elec too :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
had the same problem it was my rotor on the disrubitor was lose on hte shaft tightening it up and ou should be fine if thats not it your distro is going and just get a new one to save you the trouble

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.