Votes: 6 20.0%
  • stillhere153

Votes: 1 3.3%
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Enter your car for ROTM for January here.

1 picture per entry. Pictures only. No chatter please until all cars have been entered.

This will be limited to first 5 entries.

Thanks,
Dwayn

·
Registered
1,956 Posts

·
Registered
2,110 Posts

Thanks,
Dwayn

Thanks,
Dwayn

Thanks,
Dwayn

Thanks,
Dwayn
/rant

·
The Enforcer!
5,802 Posts
when can we vote?

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
We need more DA fans up in here..lol
I would vote for the DA, if it was prettier then the DC lol.:wink:

actually i'm not too impressed with this months competition. The only car that really stands out to me is Killswitch because he has oem optionals his ride height is perfect and it looks altogether clean. Im not a huge DA fan so sorry 91ls, even though I do like your car putting it next to a clean DC my attention is always drawn to the DC. And the last 3, 95teggyracer, and Stillhere don't really have great pictures to show off there car.
95teggyracers car is super dirty and 4x4 in a forest Stillheres picture I cant really see anything that sets it off. And the only competition for Killswitch is Drache who has a nice picture going through some curves.

Not hating just trying to start a discussion for ride of the month.
February voting will be tough theres some good competition in there.

Until then we can all stare at the piece of **** JDM front teg thats been on the front page for far too long. By now I'm even tired of looking at it and it's in my driveway.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Also, I feel like people don't even know this thread is here, I only just barely saw it in the side bar a week ago. There should be some announcement on the top of the main page or something.

Or set it up like the old site where the poll was on the front of the page.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Also, I feel like people don't even know this thread is here, I only just barely saw it in the side bar a week ago. There should be some announcement on the top of the main page or something.

Or set it up like the old site where the poll was on the front of the page.
I second this, I feel like we should have a place to click clearly on the front page and it would get some more interaction.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
I second this, I feel like we should have a place to click clearly on the front page and it would get some more interaction.
I have mentioned this before too, but I believe that the actual site moderator (autoguide) is the only one that can modify that.

Just like autoguides logged on and made it so we can vote, but hasn't changed the front page picture, I wonder if the winner of this thread gets to look at my car for another month, just like Januarys winner.
I was pretty pumped to see my car on the front page, now I just feel bad for last months winner.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts