Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't find very many websites that offer Rota rims and tires in a package deal. The only one I've found is GTMwheels.com, but they're very limiting on what tire model and size I can get. Can anyone offer any help?

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Use the search tool in here for ROTA and PACKAGE.

I remember a while ago there was a thread about ROTA wheels as a "sponsorship deal" for being a T-I member, or something along those lines.

I can't seem to find it right now (honestly not looking that hard) so just search around and I'm sure you can find something on here.

B.T.W. What kind of Rota's are you looking to get?

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
16" Grids, probably gunmetal w/ polished lip.

Whenever I search for basically anything with two words, it comes up with nothing. The only way I can get something is by doing "Any word" and PACKAGE doesn't seem to get anything so I'm basically just searching for Rota. I just get a ton of people selling their Slipstreams, showing pics of their wheels, etc.

Thanks for the help though!

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was ready to order from Machiii.net, but then they told me it'd take 2-3 months to get the rims in. Anybody have any more suggestions?

Thanks to all who have helped so far!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.