Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 16 inch 4X100 Rota slipstreams in Savanah Grey with polished lip with New Yokahama tires on them. only flaw is little curb mark on one rim. Asking $660 plus shipping
DC shortshifter- used one month, fits 94+ Tegs and 96+ civics Asking $60

You can reach me at 630.400.3751 or email me with any ?'s Have many pics as well.

·
Registered
103 Posts
hey i'm intereseted in the rotas...do you know how much it would be to ship to jeffersonton, va 22724..thanks peace

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
ok that pic above is the wheel ive been looking for-- but cant find them-- any company online -- ive seen them on a green 4dr GSR turbo in a graphite color (17") nice----
thanks for the info

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I have seen a set for sale in a local shop, they were used and they wanted 2000 for them. They are really really expensive but oooo sooo nice....

·
Registered
103 Posts
hey dude, i'm really interested in buying these...i need new tires anyways and figured might as well get rims as well...so how much to ship to 22724..and how much tread left on tires??

one more thing...do the wheels come with lugnuts??

·
Registered
103 Posts
hey one question for you...how much did the tires cost new..my dad is still debating
and how much was it to ship to 22724..witht the gorilla lug nuts?
which type tires did you get?

·
Registered
208 Posts
damn i wish we didn't have to ship i would buy those rims right now

·
Registered
184 Posts
isnt that kind of high for rota's...even with the tires?
i wish my slipstreams had the polished lip though, looks great

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Please give me first dibs on the shortshifter. I'm 90% sure that I want it, just want to check a couple things. Also, how is $60 shipped?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts