Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking at getting a set of Grids on my teg. Its an 01 GSR. I cant seem to find Rota Grids that are 16x8 and have the 4x100 bolt pattern.

The ones I have found, the spokes are inside and make the wheel look small. The ones I want, the spokes meet the outside lip of the wheel. Gives it a far more aggressive look. But I have only found those in 17x8, but they are for 5 lugs. 17's are to big for an Integra I think.

I am from Canada if that helps. I live close by to Toronto if anyone knows any shops that can help.

If I must I will convert to 5 lug and try out the 17's. But I dont want my odometre to be off

·
Registered
689 Posts
It is what it is. If you can't find the size/bolt pattern for the Rota Grids online, it means there are none. As far as 17's, I think they would look big on the Integra, but it's just my personal opinion. Switching a bolt pattern to fit the rims seems like a lot of effort for the purpose, unless you are looking at installing add-on adapters. But in this case the wheels will be sticking out from wheel wells.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts