Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HeyI was wondering where online I'd be able to find roof scoops for a generation 3 teg. And to anyone that has one, what are your thoughts of it?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
nonfunctional doesn't do anything, it's just there for looks...
functional acts kind of like a moonroof, usually a panel that can be removed and it lets air through the scoop into the cab area...this will involve cutting and drilling....but well worth it...

·
Registered
708 Posts
..its like an airconditioning...thats relative to your speed, just think of it like that

·
Registered
171 Posts
i like em too... that eclipse in the fast and the furious had one, and it looked f**king phatt! someone tell me more about these things, i think i might want one too...

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Wait a little longer than 9 minutes before sayin an "Anybody know?"

Yes they all do come with sunroofs, moonroofs to be exact. So I don't know how you'd do that. To be quite honest, on a GSR, it'd probably be more hassle and money than it's worth.

·
Registered
457 Posts
i want one but i wanna be able to us my sun roof too i was thinking about making one that i could unscrew or attach it to the sun roof or have a sun roof that goes into the roof instead of on top like my friend accord does

·
Registered
301 Posts
the scoop is molded on. if you were to buy just the scoop, it would be pretty cheap. ive seen some for 80 bucks, but then again, 80 bucks for a piece of fiberglass....and no, you wouldnt be able to mold it over your moonroof. for anyone who is thinking about doing this, or planning to mold anything onto their car, just keep this in mind: what if you wanna take it off? b/c its harder than youd think.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hey, anyone who is thinking of getting a roof scoop, DoNT!! Thats all I can say. I mean, hell ya they look nice, but they crack from beaing beated on by the sun all day. I had a friend w/ a g3 and one who had a civic, both had them, both cracked, then ur really f***ed. Then U have a really nice, CRACKED roof scoop and it looks terrible. So, i wouldnt ever get one unless it was going on a trailered show car. Hope this helps. Later.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts