Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was wondering the other day as to where i can find some fellow tegheads in my area other then hitting up homedepot in madison where i'm sure i'll find kids wanting to race. sooo.. How about a meet in HSV. once we can get a rollcall going as to who wants to go I can find a place to meet up and set a date for the near future..

·
Registered
188 Posts
sounds cool but lets get some set dates

or maybe we could all meet up for the import alliance meet this july and have this big group go???

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I know a couple of people around here who go to that. Rob with his Accord goes, if any of you may know him. I plan on maybe heading up to the dragon this year if I'm allowed (I'm only 16, so idk), so if anyone wants to go there I would be happy to meet up with you. It's about a 6 1/2 hour drive from Montgomery.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How does July sound? Weekend of the 16th. As soon as I have an idea as to how many people might show I can find a place.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hey, not to detract any attention from this site, but there is a import forum in AL, it's called Importalabama.com. Check it out, I would love to see some fellow tegs on there, and btw where is HSV

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
10 Participants
G_4ce
Team Integra Forums
The Team Integra community is a forum dedicated to Acura Integra enthusiasts to discuss engine building, suspension, repair, detailing and anything else Integra related.
Full Forum Listing