Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
in neutral on flat ground its not that hard to push a teg... but on any type of slope even a very slight one.... it will feel like forever....

thats when youll learn to do it in reverse.

But yeah... just another awesome result of driving a stick shift.... if ur battery isnt 100% discharged ull probably never need someone to jump your car.

·
Registered
580 Posts
haha that's funny. one day I was working on my car and listening to my stereo and forgot to turn off my amp and sub and my battery died. I have a sloped driveway too and I had to push start my car from it. My British neighbors found it amusing and didn't even bother to ask if I needed help...bastards.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
haha that's funny..my brothers old teg he used to have..didn't have a starter or somethin like that.. and he never used the key obviously.. he'd jump start it everytime lol.

·
Registered
420 Posts
92BLKINTEGRA on Sep/21/07 said:
haha that's funny..my brothers old teg he used to have..didn't have a starter or somethin like that.. and he never used the key obviously.. he'd jump start it everytime lol.
Living in the GHETTOOO.. :p lolz

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
ShanJaanM on Sep/21/07 said:
Quote: 92BLKINTEGRA on Sep/21/07haha that's funny..my brothers old teg he used to have..didn't have a starter or somethin like that.. and he never used the key obviously.. he'd jump start it everytime lol.

Living in the GHETTOOO.. :p lolz
haha no but he was just cheap and retarted and beat the hell out of that poor g2 =(

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Dude...I roll started my old car soo many times it's not funny. It saved my life...I guess that's when you learn not to buy crappy rebuilt starters!

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Thrasher865 on Sep/21/07 said:
Uh.... When you say never used the key, you mean he never used the key exclusively, right? You still need the ignition to be oN to push start a car.
yeah, i mean't he never actually started it with the key.. you knew what i mean't.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.