Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok,heres my problem,because i seem to be getting different answers from different local shops i want to ask the people who know more about my engine han anyone else! well im building my motor with LS/VTEC,except heres what im using and im pretty sure it will work but need a final opinion,B18A block,B20A5 crankshaft,B16B Rods,ITR .25 over pistons,and B18C1 head with P28 ECU,thats supposed to work from what ive been told,will those parts all work and fit correctly being that they are all B series parts and OEM? irs supposed to put the compression at almost 11.2:1 so with 174,*** miles do i have to bore the block to .25 and is that possible or is there another way to resurface the cylinders? I heard with a longer r/s ratio my cylinder can crack right open or something like that? i already have verything except for the rods and am ready to build this motor,please help me!!!!thanks up front for the help...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oops i meant to post this in performance,if an admin could please move it for me cuz i cant figure out how?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts