Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
if you search on here...most people have bad experiences. If you lookin for oem replicas...i think your better off on ebay.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Yong, if you really need to, theres a guy on here that sells them. he also mass produced them and sells them on ebay now too, i will vouch that it fits nice....atleast from what i can see. here is a picture of a buddy's teg that has the OEM Replica sides AND rear on.

comes with weather stripping too!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Adam what about that site streetstyler.com for TI. I seen alot of nice oem kits there. I am planning on getting the mugen stlye 5 peice. $290 I think free shipping. Do you know of anyone that will spray it for me? With a good price I can atleast aford.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I knew that someone on TI has them but, I don't know who that particular person is. How much your buddy buy his for? I saw some on Ebay but, I would have to drill my stock ones and place it on top of it. Too much work for a lot of money.

And Thao don't ever buy from streetstyler.com. I had place an order and had to cancel because to couldn't expidite my order. Saying your order will be process in the way it was recieve who the hell takes 1 whole week to process an order. I used to do purchasing and sales and it took no longer than 1 day to process every order in your inbox. IMO pay a little more to get that service from them.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
yea, thats the guy ^^^ but i dont know is SN. just type in OEM kit integra and he should be the guy. yong, thats the thing about these FG side, you need your stock side skirts. but i guess thats better then forking over $400 for OEM sides right?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.