Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
5% Discount Code: CA8A5F8610C7
Expires: 8/15/2013

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive discount. Please note that orders using discount codes must be placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount. Phone orders are not eligible for discounts.

RockAuto.com is an online auto parts store founded in Madison, Wisconsin in 1999 by the Taylor family. RockAuto.com now ships thousands of auto parts from over 200 manufacturers to customers worldwide.

The www.RockAuto.com catalog is updated daily with mechanical parts like brake pads and shock absorbers, body parts like bumpers and mirrors, interior trim like door handles and carpets, and major assemblies like steering gears, CV axles, and engine long blocks. Service manuals and CDs are available to help customers learn how to perform a repair. The www.RockAuto.com catalog is expanding constantly. Someday it may be possible to build an entire car using parts from RockAuto.com!

RockAuto.com prices are low every day! Order online at www.RockAuto.com 24 hours a day. Parts are conveniently delivered to your door. Have parts questions that must be answered accurately? RockAuto.com has excellent customer service agents ready to help you get the parts you need. E-mail [email protected] or call Toll Free, 1-866-762-5288. (Mon - Thur 6 to 10 / Fri 6 to 9 / Sat 7 to 6 / Sun 8 to 4 Central Standard Time).

Attachments

·
Registered
328 Posts
Welcome aboard! I, for one, am glad to see you here! I've ordered from you guys a few times in the past, and have been nothing but supremely pleased with the level of service, and the quality of the parts I've received. Thanks for being awesome, RockAuto!

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Good to see you guys over here. Been a huge supporter since my MR2 days. Cant wait to keep saving money!

·
Registered
164 Posts
I agree. Everything that I have purchased from you guys has been exceptional. Thanks a ton! Happy to see you guys here!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
I ordered a rad about a week ago for my 94 Integra. Came in a matter of days, while saving 5%. I was so pleased with the price and speedy shipping, I ordered one for my Civic yesterday. It was waiting on my back porch when I got home from school. Just wanted to say thanks for the fast shipping and awesome prices. And btw, I work at Advance Auto Parts, which is by all means a great store with decent prices, but Rockauto was cheaper for the same part. I hope you continue to offer us promo codes, I'll probably be being again in the future.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Been MIA from TI for a few months and I come back to this awesome thread. I JUST ordered from Rock Auto yesterday too. If only I checked this post yesterday to get that code...anyways, I love Rock Auto!

Sent from my DROID2

·
Registered
300 Posts
Awesome to see RockAuto on the forum, been a huge supporter since I got my first Teg in college. Great products, great prices, always easy transactions and fast shipping. Only had one mixup with an incorrect part number and it was replaced with no hassle! Thanks!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Just made another order on RockAuto. I just want to give additional props. I order almost all my parts from you guys and have referred all my friends to you guys!

I also have a collection of your magnets and give them to friends who ask me where to buy parts.

Thanks for supporting us with the code!

·
Registered
832 Posts
Looking to make an order on RockAuto. I would like to provide a coupon code from this site rather than another forum. Can we have a new code please????

·
Registered
943 Posts
I've been trying to place my decent sized order with rockauto for a couple days and the code wont work. It clearly says the expiration date but it worked for me a few weeks ago when i was comparing prices. Is there an updated code?

Im too impatient but 5percent can be my free shippeng + some change. Thanks in advance

1 - 19 of 19 Posts