Team Integra Forums banner

81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
IN regards to the 2016 Team Integra Dragon Run

I don't want to overstep my bounds in this...but I wanted to offer a little tangible way of how we can maybe honor Diana at the Gap. (pending MorningZ approved). In addition to what will already be going on. Obviously I would assume the entire weekend would be like a celebration. The only thing I am proposing, and would be albe to take the reins on, is ordering some flags for the Integra's (American Flags, Fire Fighter flags are hard to come by) similar to these: for a 12 pack (and we could buy multiple 12 packs, its like $17 http://www.amazon.com/American-Patriotic-Window-Clip-Flag/dp/B00EPE1SMG/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1458841918&sr=8-3&keywords=American+Flag+sticks+for+car+window

And perhaps for a moment of silence up into the Dragon the morning of the honoring at the overlook (if that ends up being the plan), a song to be played.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUNSZEDfwu0

Its just a suggestion. Still miss this amazing woman!

·
Administrator
43,012 Posts
I like the idea, i really do.... but it's going to be early Thurs morning to go up to the top, this might be a little much to do... it's already going to be a challenge just to round people up.

Kind of ironic this thread comes back up as Facebook's "On This Day" feature showed me this earlier today. I'm pretty sure this was our first conversation as it's ~22 months before we even started dating. Yup, the Dragon is why she and I even began to talk and where we are going is right where I proposed to her, it's the right place for this action.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
I like the idea, i really do.... but it's going to be early Thurs morning to go up to the top, this might be a little much to do... it's already going to be a challenge just to round people up.

Kind of ironic this thread comes back up as Facebook's "On This Day" feature showed me this earlier today. I'm pretty sure this was our first conversation as it's ~22 months before we even started dating. Yup, the Dragon is why she and I even began to talk and where we are going is right where I proposed to her, it's the right place for this action.

Heh, I sure miss that spirit. It still kind of rings into eternity on constant repeat from her posts on social media and influence on other peoples's lives.

Well, bottom line...myself and many others are here to offer up any assistance you need to make sure you honor her in the way you want to this Summer. I imagine a lot of us would car pull. We are behind you 120%. You just say the word.

·
Administrator
43,012 Posts
This weekend marks the 8 month point since the accident.... I feel compelled to share more pictures of her and I as it relates to this site, my Integra and the Dragon Run as the past few months I've been going through thousands of pictures taken over the 4.5 years we were together.

Attachments

81 - 86 of 86 Posts
About this Discussion
85 Replies
65 Participants
TheAlpha
Team Integra Forums
The Team Integra community is a forum dedicated to Acura Integra enthusiasts to discuss engine building, suspension, repair, detailing and anything else Integra related.
Full Forum Listing