Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got used rims from craigslist and they didn't fit in my teg. basically i got frauded....what can i do? i lost $300...can i find the seller by his email address? i have hi email address and phone number, but he never picks up the phone. has anybody had the same experience as me?? i don't know what to do here

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
call his phone from another phone, he probably has your numner saved and he doesnt pick up whenever he sees it, try a private number one day too...maybe he'll think its his friends house phone or something.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the 4 bolt positions are narrower. so it can't fit in my car. what cars have narrower position of bolts? civic?? i'm just gonna find it out and sell them to other people. rims are not bad at all...
does anyone know?

·
Registered
85 Posts
jdm itr have a 4x114 pattern. I don't mean to be rude or anything, but you should pay more attention to what you're buying and whether or not it can fit your car. Please post the ad or if the seller did specify it was 4x114 and not 4x100.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
yeah, the pattern look like 4x??? who would knoe unless the inside of the wheels are stamped... happen to me before... brought a set of volks, the dude said 5x114 and label 5x114... so i pick them up when i tired install it on my legend... didn't fit then to find out its 5x100... so im stuck with a set of volks. oh well....

here a link that will help you

link: http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/tech/techpage.jsp?techid=92

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
maxoutracer, thank you for the link. well i guess you gotta resell your rims too. i'm not really angry or anything like that, i just wasted my time...i painted them gunmetal too :) (what a wasting time lol)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.