Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im thinkin about gettin a set of aerospeed RS-GTs, and i was gunna go with the gunmetal. and i was gunna shoot for the 18s. has anyone done this or similar (dark) 5 spokes w/ lips. does anyone have pics? and is 18 too much rim, like would a 17 look better. tell me watcha think and if its a good idea (black teg) thanx

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Are you wanting to go for show aspect or performace? as for performance IMO I would go with the 17's. For show I would go for 18's. But its your choice man what ever you think is best

·
Registered
171 Posts
personally i like 18's better and the rs-gt is a really good choice.. it was my 1st choice in rims before i recently got the current rims..
i currently have 18's on my car with 215/35 tires and no problems with rubbing with rear fenders rolled up.

this is the reason why i wanted the rs-gt so bad (not my car):

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
i've seen up to 19s on a teg. If you are just cruising and what not. Go big and just make sure you get your fenders rolled. If you dont want all that hassle of getting that done. Go 17's and you should be fine. Enjoy.

·
Registered
58 Posts
they look nice! i'm not sure about the quality of arospeed, since i have no experience w/their products. as for the size.... only u can answer that. u have to ask urself questions like; wut kinda driving do u do... hard or just cruising? if u drive hard, 15s or 16s is prob the biggest u wanna go cuz tires like kumho mx n falken azenis only offer road racing tires in those sizes for ur car. but if u mostly cruise, those 18s sure look purrrrrdy!! do u live or often drive in areas w/lots n i mean LOTS of potholes? if yes, 15s or 16s will be better. i'm not saying u won't bend a rim using 16s, i'm just saying chances r far worst w/18s. if u highway lots, those 18s sure looks purrrrrrrdy!! many things come into factor here. other ppl here will tell u the samething. but it all comes down to wut suits ur needs?

·
Registered
218 Posts
im getting the same wheels on fri. if all goes well ill try to post some pics for you

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok...yea i kinda do a lil of both, i cruise a lot, but i sumtimes find myself in a situation where sum1 wants to race...which u usually never turn down. im still leanin towards 18s. oh yea, there are pot holes around here, but i know where they are and i avoid them on a regular basis. yea please post pics, so i can get color scheme feels. thnx for the advice.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I can attest to the quality of them. I had them( 18" 215/35 tires) on my accord for 4 monthes and hit some major potholes w/ them and held up like a champ.But i getting rid of them cause i got a teg.(selling them to maddoghockey2)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts