Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
^^ or both, if they'd fit. lol. I'm planning on getting the pwjdm package -- front 3pt, rear 2pt and rear 4pt. eventually... However, larger sway bars will serve you better if you do not already have them.

·
Registered
848 Posts
TheGSRGuy on Sep/23/07 said:
An alternative would be a 4-point bar like the Neuspeed. It doesn't bolt to the strut towers -- it bolts to the upper control arms.
that 4pt is crap. not only does it not bolt up to the shock towers, but it does not bolt up to the firewall. When i mounted this bar, handling got much tighter. For example, that loose feeling on the freeway or at high speeds, took care of that. Keeps it stiff, felt like i had no power steering on the freeway. Of course i have other suspension mods, but that tighting happened only after the bar was installed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
That Rigid bar you are talking about was a very good strut tower bar. Some time ago I went about trying to locate one but I couldn't. It is my understanding that that company is no longer around. They also made a very good rear two point strut tower bar. Those bars can be seen here on the AJ-R DC2-R http://www.aj-racing.com/catalog/pages.php?pageid=102

If your looking for a very solid bar that will help stiffen up the feel and sharpen turn in's the Password 3 Point is a really good alternative. And what had been said above about that Neuspeed 4 point is correct, its not all that good of a strut bar.

Hope that helps.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.