Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1) All Integra models compete against each other.

2) If you have won in the past 3 months you are not eligible (e.g. if you won for the month of April the next month you could enter would be August)

3) No "photoshopping" of photos in a manner that manipulates the look of the car. White balance and other tasteful color edits are allowed. Changing the color of the vehicle or accessories is NOT allowed. HDR and other such effects, presets or filters are allowed but frowned upon. Anyone that is thought to have violated this rule will be given a very short period of time (hours) to provide unaltered photos. If the Admin team feels that anyone has violated this rule they will be disqualified from any future contests if they are found to have used altered photos.

4) You may only enter your own personal car. Company built show cars are not allowed.

5) Each entry is allowed a maximum of 1 photos. You are not allowed to change your photo once you enter. To enter add your photos to a post in the contest thread and they will be moved by a moderator into the main contest post (the thread originating post). Photos will be added to the post in the order of entry.

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
May I have throw in a suggestion. I dont believe that 3 pictures are nearly enough to give an adequate representation of the entire car. What I suggest is, 3 pictures or even just 1, and a link to a thread containing pictures of our car, that way, we have enough pictures for voters to see! thanks for reading this.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I apologize if this is in the wrong section, but I was wondering,
is Team-Integra not doing ROTM anymore?
I thought it had good support & gave the opportunity members to have some fun & expose/display their Integra's.

·
Registered
486 Posts
I apologize if this is in the wrong section, but I was wondering,
is Team-Integra not doing ROTM anymore?
I thought it had good support & gave the opportunity members to have some fun & expose/display their Integra's.
Yeah they don't do it anymore, whoever was doing it stopped so they just decided to give it up all together. Would be cool if it started up again :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Bring it back

^^Im with these guys, bring it back!
I use to check it out before I even had a Teg to get ideas from members

·
Registered
52 Posts
we should definitely bring it back

I thing standards for entering should be 3 pic minimum(to include 1 interior, 1 engine bay, and 1 exterior), 6 maximum(a link to more pics, or a build thread is ok)
list of modifications

date of ownership

short bio about yourself (family, job, hobby)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Grave dig but still, this needs to come back. This would give me a reason to work on appearance over performance for a change. I'm sure there's more than enough people willing to volunteer for the job of maintaining this, perhaps hold applications for managing this? I for one would love to do it, at the very least be apart of the competition. It could be revamped with forum badge rewards or something.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Grave dig but still, this needs to come back. This would give me a reason to work on appearance over performance for a change. I'm sure there's more than enough people willing to volunteer for the job of maintaining this, perhaps hold applications for managing this? I for one would love to do it, at the very least be apart of the competition. It could be revamped with forum badge rewards or something.
This should really be brought back. I completely agree and I would volunteer my personal time to help as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts