• 91 LS

Votes: 6 6.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
AHH **** i voted based on the cars i saw on the main page and right after i vote i see Crad008's which i would have voted for if i noticed it SMH:eek:
Thanks, lol.

I think ROTM needs a little work, so many pictures and clutter it seems, I think that Club Integra has an awesome Ride of the Month section.

You submit a thread with pictures, stories ect...
then on the 15th or something the mod creates on thread for voting, with One picture of each contestants car and a link to there page.

I really advise this site to look into that, so it wouldn't look so cluttered and messy.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
it's just a lot nice cause it's not a long page of pictures, with your name in such little writing compared to the pictures.

But I have a feeling rotm in t-i will come along and get better.
its at least better then rotm on d-series where they haven't even started voting for
july and the months almost over

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
would it help out my votes if everyone knew that my car makes over 200whp on a stock bottom end b18c with only skunk2 stage 1 cams? damn only one vote...oh well
We can take this to another thread if we want as to not clutter this one, but I would seriously like to see a dyno sheet of a GSR gaining over 50whp from s2s1's, unless youre just joking :D

·
The Enforcer!
5,802 Posts
going to add my teg to the list for now

·
The Enforcer!
5,802 Posts
congrats to the winner! but can the admin fix the main page to showcase the winners car only?

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.