Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

Here is the poll for Ride of the month for July 2011. Vote for your favorite ride. Here they are in Random order.

nutbuster123

mutt8588

MaxTegRoom

lunao8

JointheRejects

integrals rg

IntegraGSBoy

IntegraCF21

Crad008

91 LS

The July 2011 Ride of the month will be featured on the homepage during the month of August 2011 and be entered in a draw with other Ride of the Month winners from the Autoguide.com network for a chance to win a free oil change.

·
Registered
238 Posts
i wanna see noypi teg from las vegas up there. his is the nicest teg i have ever seen. noypi if u see this get urs up here

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
GSboy has such an effortlessly clean teg. He gets my vote. Rejects almost had my vote but, i detest the gsr spoiler.:mad:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The poll has already been started for month of July. No more cars can be entered at this point. I will start a new thread for Aug submissions.

Thanks,
Dwayn

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
would it help out my votes if everyone knew that my car makes over 200whp on a stock bottom end b18c with only skunk2 stage 1 cams? damn only one vote...oh well

·
Registered
164 Posts
AHH **** i voted based on the cars i saw on the main page and right after i vote i see Crad008's which i would have voted for if i noticed it SMH:eek:

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Do not pay any attention to the cars after the first post,the cars on the first post are the ones to vote for,and there names are listed on the poll. All other cars (ALTHOUGH NICE AS HELL) are not included in this months poll.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.