2. Green97 LS
3. White96 SE
4. Blue96 SE
5. Black97 GSR
6. White93 DA
7. VBP06 Type-S
8. White JDM front 98 GSR
9. Grey to Black JDM front 99 GSR
10. DVGP 97 GSR (SOLD August 20th, 2009)
11.NBP 02 Type-S (Current!)

PICTURES OF ALL MY OLD INTEGRAS MOVED TO PAGE 2!!!!

Make:

2002 Nighthawk Black Pearl RSX Type-S

Footwork:

27mm Sway Bars(front and back)
Tein S-Tech drop
Skunk2 Camber Kits
Skunk2 Rear Camber Kit
OEM Front Strut Bar (red)
Energy Suspension Full Suspension Bushing Kit
17" Aspec wheels wrapped in Nitto NeoGens

Engine:

Club RSX Edition Injen Mega Ram Intake
Peakboost build coming soon!!!

Transmission:

Comptech Short Shifter
Skunk2 magnetic Enging Oil Pan Drain Plug
Skunk2 magnetic Tranny Drain Plug

Interior:

S2000 Engine Starter Button
Alpine Touch screen double din DVD player with Nav
TSX Shift Knob w/ CRSX boot adapter
Strut King pedals with dead pedal

Exterior:

XenonDepot 8500K H.I.D Kit
Black housing Headlight
Red "A" Front Emblem
Red "A: Real Emblem
JDM DC5-R Spoiler
JDM DC5-R Front Lip
JDM DC5-4 Rear Lip
JDM Type-S badge
OEM foglights
JDM window visors

-Current New Pic! PG 23

·
Registered
394 Posts
oh wow! that was you with the hideous orange one? i remember that thread from way back. You cleaned it up right? from what i remember... hahaha dude, you've gone a long way since that orange teg you had. Sucks that your roomie rolled your clean JDM front. At least you are back in another teg. keep up the great work at repping integras.

-mike

·
Registered
629 Posts
what happened to the rest of your teg? sold it? how come you stay with the bugs eyes not the jdm front ones?

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
The progression of your tegs really show how far the tuner scene has come. All the ricey-ness is no longer accepted as mainstream and was weeded out.

Your collection is a dynasty and you sir are a connoisseur. (Yes, I had to look up the spelling LOL)

I have a few questions though.
1. What kept you coming back for more?

2. Is there anything you realized about integras, after 8, that you feel others overlook?

3. What is your favorite story with your teg?

4. Where do you see the scene going from here?

And on a personal note...5. What color should I paint my teg? I'm thinking the stereotypical CW but I could go any direction. My build is strictly restoration up to this point.

Sorry to ask so many questions...Just with 8 tegs you must have learned quite a bit...

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Damn..clean collection but gotta have a DB for a full set!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

both mine ;)

both mine ;)

mine mine mine! lol

Just sold!!!:

and the current one:

usarmy94ls on Jun/04/09 said:
Damn..clean collection but gotta have a DB for a full set!

lol its funny you gentlemen mention that. recently befor i bought my most recent Integra, i planned on getting a 4door, since I'm married now, i thought it would be smarter, but my 97 GSR poped out, and i still have a 06 Tacoma, so ill be alright for now.

Quote: Zugglit on Jun/04/09 The progression of your tegs really show how far the tuner scene has come. All the ricey-ness is no longer accepted as mainstream and was weeded out.

Your collection is a dynasty and you sir are a connoisseur. (Yes, I had to look up the spelling LOL)

I have a few questions though.
1. What kept you coming back for more?

2. Is there anything you realized about integras, after 8, that you feel others overlook?

3. What is your favorite story with your teg?

4. Where do you see the scene going from here?

And on a personal note...5. What color should I paint my teg? I'm thinking the stereotypical CW but I could go any direction. My build is strictly restoration up to this point.

Sorry to ask so many questions...Just with 8 tegs you must have learned quite a bit...

1. Honestly I just truly love everything about integras, ive owned other cars too.
-S13 240sx with a redtop SR20DET
-S14 240sx also with a redtop SR20DET
-2006 Evo MR9

And my current daily driver is a 2006 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4

2. Yes mostdefently, even if you look at a 94 LS integra versus any other 1994 vehicle made. The time that was put into the design of the DC interior still competes with todays interior. And the perfect body line of the Integra will never be out shined.

3. The Orange integra! Lmao! Omg that was my first integra. I bought her when I was 15yrs old!! Saved up every cent I had! I remember I used to tell everyone she was a TYPE-R hahaha! How ignorant I was. I thought she was so fast (Stock LS). Then finnaly a few months after I turned 16 and got my license, I learned what JDM was, and I literally KICKED off the bumper with my friends and we sanded down the orange paint! It looked to Ghetto but I was so happy!

4. Well every one here on TI continues to inspire me, and give me optomistic out looks for the Integra scene. I joined the Marine Corps a couple years back, after my roomate rolled my favorite JDM front Integra, and I thought Id never get back in. But here I am again, and lovin it that much more!

5. Championship White is an amazing color, and is not stereotypical at all as look as u really paint it CW and not a flat Taffeta White. Remember CW is an off white, and looks super sexy.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I think everyone went through the "ricer" stage at some point. I look at pics of my first teg and i'm like wtf was i thinking. I really like your tegs though, they are sweet.

1 - 20 of 322 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.