Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
yea, revolt is great, eric does everything he can to hook you up, hes a good HoNEST guy, A+, can do just about anything to your motor u can think up

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
**** yeah, i did a shop review on them, check it out in the socal shop review section

he has done my ls/v
then my b20/v
he's fixed **** a million times
here's his cell
951-378-2638
his name is Eric and he's a super cool dude and he's freakin smart when it comes to this Honda shiznit

reason why we love him because he's got a good heart, i think, he reminds me of a teddy bea

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
i'll be going back someday to fix up my new teg...i was hoping to break into the 200whp range this summer, but then again that was before my car got jacked

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
jonathan92591 on Jan/31/06 said:
**** yeah, i did a shop review on them, check it out in the socal shop review section

he has done my ls/v
then my b20/v
he's fixed **** a million times
here's his cell
951-378-2638
his name is Eric and he's a super cool dude and he's freakin smart when it comes to this Honda shiznit

reason why we love him because he's got a good heart, i think, he reminds me of a teddy bea
REVOLT = AWESOME!!
they do great work. just go talk to them at the shop ::thumbup:: alex is a very good, close friend of mine
im sure you can find the # on honda-tech somewhere haha..
just call his (eric) cell as posted and tell him you were referred by jonathan from temecula

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
i <3 alex... great guy :)

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
lol yah hahaha

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
lol wth.... *GIRRRRRRRRRRRRL* straight, taken girl

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.