Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently when I put my car in reverse, move and start braking, a strange noise occurs. The noise only happens when I'm in reverse and when I am slowing down using the brake. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
That's most likely the pads same thing used to happen to me I was being lazy didn't fix it so I had to get 4 new rotors and pads.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haven't had a chance to check anything yet. I just started noticing it yesterday and it's in the 20s here.

·
Registered
16 Posts
i have the same noise .. especially when backing out of the driveway .. just a slight hill though, and sometimes when i brake .. but i just got brand new brake pads? ..

·
Registered
227 Posts
Can you also feel the noise resonate through your brake pedal? If so it could be a misfiring piston in your caliper, and if so they would have to be rebuilt. That is just a guess though.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
AceGs-R on Feb/02/04 said:
Can you also feel the noise resonate through your brake pedal? If so it could be a misfiring piston in your caliper, and if so they would have to be rebuilt. That is just a guess though.
misfiring brake piston? hmm.. internal combustion brake systems... there's a new environment friendly concept! lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts