Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i saw some nice rev. indiglow guages on a guy's ek civic. these ones were made by eurolite and came in km/h. has anyone seen those eurolite guages for a teg rs stick for sale on the net?

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
welp at least i know they're out there... how much did you spend on em? cuz here they rip little riceboys off and sell em for 180 cdn. i was like k...NO!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Unfortunately no its not. I saw them at some stores in Toronto for around 120, so I'm sure you can get it for that price somewhere.
HTH!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hmmm being in regina sucks ass. maybe on my next trip to calgary ill find some if i dont get em here and haggle my ass off...

·
Registered
222 Posts
I'll post pics of mine this week, they don't look like those ones, they don't have those glowing circles in the middle and the colour is a little different.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I just got mine in MPH. Who cares, it's not too hard to figure out what speed you're going and most of the time, I don't look at the damn guages anyway. Just gotta get use to the thing, and drive around that area of the gauage all the time.

I just got them, broke my ankle.. so I can't install them :(

·
Registered
85 Posts
I got some in MPH if you're interested. I'll sell them for dirt cheap. I had it on for like 3-4 months. I might be selling the car, so everything went back to stock. Also I have some clear corners for 94-97 tegs. Let me know. [email protected]

Holy s#!7, I just noticed this topic's almost a year old!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts