Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I just called Rev-Hard today and spoke with a rep named Tom. I was just askin' them question about their turbo kits, specifically the Stage 1(but it's discontinued) so, the Stage2 and Stage2C.

And I just have to say that they have an excellent customer service. Tom answered all my questions about their turbo's and and common questions. He even referred me to a local shop that is their authorized dealer, for a better price.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Tom is a personal friend of mine, we used to street race together back in the day. He is the crew chief for Rev Hard. He is a great guy, definitely.

·
Registered
645 Posts
yes that true becuse i called trying to find the perfect set up for my lsvtec, and he gave me the number of some guy in NY give him a call and i'll get the best deal from him.

·
Registered
569 Posts
I justed call them and the guy was a dick. I sorry maybe it wasn't tom. I don't know how much people work there but this guy was not very helpful. I asked his was is a save amount of boost for a t3 and for a t4. He says it all depends on a turbo. I am not asking about the motor but for the turbo alone. I was that you don't want to put to much boost on a turbo cause you will over spin the turbo to fast. Like i was told something like t3 boost safty at 1 psi max and t4 is like 30. Something there is a limit to the turbo. You just can't go out and get a t3 and run it at 30 psi and say I got a t3 cause it spools up faster. Thats why you have bigger turbo cause it can go high on psi. If you still talk to tom, MatT3T4 could you get me his number or something like that.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
95integra on Mar/24/03 said:
I justed call them and the guy was a dick. I sorry maybe it wasn't tom. I don't know how much people work there but this guy was not very helpful. I asked his was is a save amount of boost for a t3 and for a t4. He says it all depends on a turbo. I am not asking about the motor but for the turbo alone. I was that you don't want to put to much boost on a turbo cause you will over spin the turbo to fast. Like i was told something like t3 boost safty at 1 psi max and t4 is like 30. Something there is a limit to the turbo. You just can't go out and get a t3 and run it at 30 psi and say I got a t3 cause it spools up faster. Thats why you have bigger turbo cause it can go high on psi. If you still talk to tom, MatT3T4 could you get me his number or something like that.
No offense, but you sound very confused...

I think what the guy was saying was that different Turbo's become inefficent and heat up the air they compressor to dangerous levels after a certain boost level. For example, a T3 compressor is going to be good until the 10-14psi area, while a T4 Compressor can push much more.

Hope that helps

But getting back to the subject of the thread, altough I've never worked with anyone from RevHard Directly, I've heard nothing but good things about them. Same goes for MaxRev

·
Registered
433 Posts
have you tried actually reading your text before you post it? because what you just said makes absolutely no sense.

·
Registered
9,908 Posts
[/QUOTE]
No offense, but you sound very confused...
[/QUOTE]

that is a nice way of putting it!

95integra:
If I were you, I would read up on some of the useful information we have here on T-I. Like search some of the previous info, and read about forced induction basics. Because with those statements you sounds like you are just repeating what someone else said, who obviously knew nothing about efficiency of different turbos.

back to topic, I agree that revhard is a good company, the only thing is, as far as I know, Greddy is the only kit out there that is legal.

·
Registered
569 Posts
I just read it and i don't even understand it. hahahha should of read it through twice. But this is the question i was trying to ask him

I think what the guy was saying was that different Turbo's become inefficent and heat up the air they compressor to dangerous levels after a certain boost level. For example, a T3 compressor is going to be good until the 10-14psi area, while a T4 Compressor can push much more.

I was trying to ask the ineffiecnt of the t3 and he kept on telling me its all up to my motor. So with that in mind what is the inefficent of a t3, t3/t4, t4 turbo. If anyone knows. I also found out that tom doesn't work for rev hard anymore.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts