Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
1999 DC2 AusDM VTI-R
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Team, I'd like to finally introduce myself as a long time lurker here but a shy poster. I first registered this account back in 2018 when i bought this car and have been looking in from time to time and am now looking to finish up my Project 99 DC2 (Ausdm) Honda Integra VTI-R. This is an australian delivered RHD vehicle which is similar to the USdm Acura Integra GS-R.

Anyways, Here are some pics i hope you guys like it as much as i do. I will post a build thread in the appropriate place later on but i wanted to catch you all up on how it started and where its at now, cheers!

When i first got her all nice and standard, B18C2 engine with GS-R trans V4D non LSD.

Little while down the track i decided to do a complete gasket refresh on the engine so i ported and shaved the head, added Coil overs, it already had an AusDM Type R full exhaust which isnt as good as the JDM version, and i also added a Type R rear wing from Japan (Unpainted, i just liked leaving it original at the time but im paininting it now)

I wanted a more power now, so i added a Hondata S300V3 ECU with a 125HP NoS sniper kit, a Type R LSD and some better rubber + some 16x7.5 +38 Enkei rep wheels by LSA racing which i think are USA made but arent made anymore?

A few months later it blew the headgasket, so it sat while i began a refresh on the engine in the car. I also picked up another complete B18C2 which i want to build for high HP AWD conversion but for now i have put together a budget custom Turbo Kit for the existing engine and mildly modified it to suit. Interestingly Maxpeedingrods have come on board and supplied me with a GT30 Turbo and Oil feed/return kit to test and review for them which i will show you guys all about later on in the build thread.

How she sits now waiting for some attention, If you look closely you'll see the coil overs and a custom fuel filter hiding in the OEM bracket. The theme originally was to keep it sleeper looking in appearance but that all changed when i bought the wheels and rear wing 馃槀

馃檹

Registered
Nice car! It still messes with my brain to see the battery, brake booster, and more swapped for the right hand drive. Good luck with the turbo build, you're gonna love it!

Registered
1999 DC2 AusDM VTI-R
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice car! It still messes with my brain to see the battery, brake booster, and more swapped for the right hand drive. Good luck with the turbo build, you're gonna love it!
Thanks man! haha yeah i know what you mean. Really looking forward to going turbo on this car, i think it's going to totally transform it. I'll do a build thread when i start assembling the engine for you guys 馃檪

Registered
1999 DC2 AusDM VTI-R
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow that looks super clean man nice find. What鈥檚 the colour?
Hi marcus, thanks dude! yes it wasnt a bad car when i first got it. I have been PDRing the body dents out, some of the paint needs redoing which i will repaint myself as i am a hobby spraypainter as well as DIY light engine mechanic. The Color code is R-505P known as Burning red pearl, its the cars original color.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts