Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I want to just point out this is in the right forum by your truly MD.

''1. if you want info on how good a certain brand's exhaust sounds:

You're in the wrong forum.

Loudness and sound quality have nothing to do with performance and this is the Performance Forum. PLEASE post your loudness and sound quality exhaust questions in your Teg's Gen forum. The crazy thing is: we even have an article with SOME (not all) of the most popular exhaust's sound files on Tegs that you can hear. The problem is: if the engine isn't tuned properly, it'll sound coffee can sh*tty no matter what.''

Im looking for videos or experiences with a 2.5 setup with 2.5 header flange and resonated test pipe with either a chambered muffler or more preferbally a twin-loop (hytech) one. Is this going to be a quiet setup since Im using a twinloop for a JRSC setup. So Im looking for either Na/JRSC clips or experiencs.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To bad its only a regular testpipe setup. I was looking for a resonated one but thanks anyway. It does help me decide if I want to send the extra money on a cat converter. Thanks

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Infamous on Feb/02/04 said:
To bad its only a regular testpipe setup. I was looking for a resonated one but thanks anyway. It does help me decide if I want to send the extra money on a cat converter. Thanks
Why wouldn't you? Pollute the environment for 2 hp, since you need it to make you .0000000000000000001 sec faster. I got my cat off ebay w/out flanges for $40 shipped. They sell carsound and magnaflow cats on ebay all the time. Just be patient.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I never said I didnt care. Im not a person that loiters I yell at my friends for doing it. If you care so much why dont you stop driving your car and ride bike/walk to places? Last time I checked the regular gas powered cars pollute no matter what.

Why are you modding your car? More gasses get released which are very bad for the environment. You did add more mods to have more power right?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts