Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post your pics of 3rd Gen Integras with Greddy SP Exhausts from the rear. I want to see what it looks like kinda low looking from the rear of the car.

·
The Enforcer!
5,802 Posts
i wanna c it with a wings west rear lip

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Good old 4 second internet search. Gotta love it.

I always wondered, if those who ask for pictures actually go outside of this site to look for them before asking to see pictures of something??
..hmmmm

- Josh

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
built4speed on Feb/09/04 said:
Good old 4 second internet search. Gotta love it.
I always wondered, if those who ask for pictures actually go outside of this site to look for them before asking to see pictures of something??
..hmmmm

- Josh
I always wondered why people always have to be a d!ck about answering simple questions from honest people on a public forum. Ya know.. a message board for people to post questons to get positive feedback from. I know how the internet works fella.. I did a search with negative results so I felt like I could rely on fellow TI'ers to help me out. So.. thank you for the picture it was exactly what I wanted to see. Your sarcasm was not needed though. I look forward to seeing more pics like these.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
ElectronGS-R on Feb/09/04 said:
I always wondered why people always have to be a d!ck about answering simple questions from honest people on a public forum. Ya know.. a message board for people to post questons to get positive feedback from. I know how the internet works fella.. I did a search with negative results so I felt like I could rely on fellow TI'ers to help me out. So.. thank you for the picture it was exactly what I wanted to see. Your sarcasm was not needed though. I look forward to seeing more pics like these.
I wasn't being rude in saying so. And sure, like was posted some people also wanted to see it, and as you mentioned -- I posted what was asked for. Im not here to flame people but when I shrink this window and type in "Greddy SP Integra" and get a bunch of pictures I cant help but wonder a few things, thats all Im saying.

Now, being a d!ck is when someone makes a comment, WITHOUT helping you with what you asked. I helped with what you asked. Plain n simple. Calm down man damn. btw - youre welcome.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts