Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will I be happy getting an RSX - thought that it is subcompact with just 2 Drs.

G1 is good except the AT. Still runs fine and does around 3k/yr. But if I upgrade to RSX, it will surely do more miles.

·
Registered
133 Posts
i went from a g2 5speed w/ 252k on her, to an 02 rsx-s with 130k. at times i miss the g2, but thats because i owned her for 10years. at first i liked the type-s, but after 2 years i love my type-s. i think you will happly suprised with how much extra you will get.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i went from a g2 5speed w/ 252k on her, to an 02 rsx-s with 130k. at times i miss the g2, but thats because i owned her for 10years. at first i liked the type-s, but after 2 years i love my type-s. i think you will happly suprised with how much extra you will get.
@eds91gs - Thank you

How about roominess?
Was your g2 a coupe? My spouse is objecting it just because it has 2 doors. We have been dropping two kids to school.

·
Registered
255 Posts
@eds91gs - Thank you

How about roominess?
Was your g2 a coupe? My spouse is objecting it just because it has 2 doors. We have been dropping two kids to school.
i moved in and out of my dorm for 2 years with the rsx, the only thing that didnt fit unless i left the hatch open was the medium sized fridge..

Also, Im 24 years old still in college, and I utilize my back seats with full grown guys and girls all the time so I would say its pretty roomy, the stock leather seats have that lever that makes the back seats come up and out really quickly so getting in and out is a smooth like butter!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
RSlowX
Team Integra Forums
The Team Integra community is a forum dedicated to Acura Integra enthusiasts to discuss engine building, suspension, repair, detailing and anything else Integra related.
Full Forum Listing