Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where i can get ARTICLES on this.??

i found only headlights - but none on FRoNT SIGNAL lights.

BTW - i've looked through the forums and found nothing - so i hope i am asking a valid question

regards.,

ineri

·
Super Moderator
14,182 Posts
your talking about the front blinkers right!!!!

take the screw out of the bumper lights and there you go. Assuming thats what your talking about.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm talking about low beam headlight bulb.

and i also want to replace front blinker too.

thanks so far though.!!

ineri

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i actually went and got clear corner replacement.how would i install that also.??

ineri

·
Super Moderator
14,182 Posts
Ineri on Aug/22/02 said:
i actually went and got clear corner replacement.how would i install that also.??

ineri
remove the screw and switch them that easy,I'll go get you a pic for the other lights

·
Registered
545 Posts
Ineri on Aug/22/02 said:
i'm talking about low beam headlight bulb.

and i also want to replace front blinker too.

thanks so far though.!!

ineri
The low beam headlights are the same as high beam headlights as for removing and installing. Open the hood unscrew the lights and replace the bulbs. *Do Not Touch the Bulbs* and make sure that its sealed up tight when you put it back in, or you'll end up with water in your headlights.

But you might be talking about the whole headlight assembly which calls for a Helms Manual.

·
Super Moderator
14,182 Posts
I just took some pics for ya, but imagestation is REALLY slow right now so its going to take a little while

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thank you everyone.that was great help.!!

i just took 20mins installing my corner lights and the bulbs... didn't know there were two so will have to go and buy the bigger bulb of the two tomorrow.

tomorrow's project will also include the headlight replacement.i hope it's easy as the corner lights.

again, thanks.!

ineri

·
Super Moderator
14,182 Posts
alright finally. so were talking about the low beams right?

driver side

pass. side

the bulbs can be a pain to get out sometimes since you cant touch the bulb but heres a pic of it without the bulb, you have to push on this tab where my thumb is and pull out the bulb without touching the glass

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
by the way - would i have to re-adjust the alignment of the headlights once i replace it's bulbs.??

ineri

·
Super Moderator
14,182 Posts
alright as far as the blinkers go just remove the screw
(dont figure you need this pic but what the hell
)

and pull it out, the only other thing holding it in is a tab sticking in a hole(my bulbs arent that blue its just the flash
)

and there ya go switch the lights into the new one and your set

·
Super Moderator
14,182 Posts
Ineri on Aug/22/02 said:
by the way - would i have to re-adjust the alignment of the headlights once i replace it's bulbs.??

ineri
nope the lights themselves are aimed not the bulbs so your okay

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
pictures are worth a thousand words, ToNI.that DEFINITLY will help me.as a matter of fact - i'm going to go ahead and replace my bulbs tonight.

it looks so easy now....

ineri

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i made sure the tab stuck into the whole and the screw went into the hole... but my corner lights are more loose then my stock.am i missing something.?

it looks secure but makes me feel uneasy on how much it budges.

ineri.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
any chance i can get a shot of your car with it's lights on, Toni.??just for the hell of it.

ineri

·
Super Moderator
14,182 Posts
Ineri on Aug/22/02 said:
i made sure the tab stuck into the whole and the screw went into the hole... but my corner lights are more loose then my stock.am i missing something.?

it looks secure but makes me feel uneasy on how much it budges.

ineri.
mine left one is a little loose also,
I have different bulbs now then this pic but it works

1 - 17 of 17 Posts