Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I woke up this morning and found the right side of my car had rubber tire markings from the right passenger side to my right fender.... so I took some gasoline and took off what I could, yet there are still light brown markings from the tire rubber.... Any tips for removal?

thx

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Have you tried paint cleaner and/or a clay bar? Is gasoline really good for your paint...?? Anyway, that sucks man, good luck.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Amylus on Sep/16/07 said:
I don't know if Paint Thinner is any better than Gasoline, but it's worth a try...
Not paint thinner, paint cleaner. Paint thinner is not the same thing as paint cleaner.

·
Registered
30 Posts
clay bar that crap man, don't ever use harsh chemicals on paint. What I do is start with the least abrassive and work my up. If clay bar doesn't do it man than a buff will. Let us know how it turns out.

·
Registered
717 Posts
i neglect my paint. i have had my car for years and never clay barred it :(. you should definitely listen to these guys though and dont use gasoline or anything like that. harsh chemicals are not good for paint

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.