Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
#1 we could figure it out. (as he pats his trusty shop manual)
#2 why? AC is a GOOD thing.

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Ok well instead of a new post, This is the part that is wrong with my A/C and I want to fix it this summer. Would anyone be able to scan the page from the Helms manual for me to see how to remove it? I would greatly appreciate it.

EDIT. This would be for a G3 Integra not a G2

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
it would take more than "a page"
my suggestion to you is buy the helms manual. it is without a doubt the best money you can spend on your car.

·
Registered
303 Posts
i have helms and.....i have a question, how do you CATCH the refridgerant??? It also says it's explosive??WTF

I guess my Evaporator is gone and my expansion valve... according to this local shop i had it chaecked at. They 500 to 600 to fix it....ya right!!! I guess i willtake it by Acura and pay more money for them to check it and pay their rediculous price and have it checked again....F%ck.
Is it possible to fix this yourself minus the recharge....

please Helppppp

·
Registered
492 Posts
ive taken out my entire ac recently so i know pretty well how to remove everything. i have all of the parts left from my ac removal save a couple lines so i could sell those to you as well if needed. just check the link in my sig.

to remove the refridgerant i just used the little valve by the top of the radiator. i did it the illegal way and released it into the air but you can take it to a shop and have them do it legally. there also might be a kit to catch it, i know there are recharge kits

1 - 6 of 6 Posts