Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I'm thinking of removing my stock spoiler on my '95 GS-R. I don't plan on putting an aftermarket spoiler. I think I like the no spoiler look. The problem is that I will be left with 3 holes on each side. Does anyone know a place where they sell plugs for the holes? I called Acura and they don't make them.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I don't know of anywhere that sells plugs, but I suppose that you could make some. Usually body work is the approach most take when removing their spoiler.

·
Registered
180 Posts
i had my car without a wing for about a year, pics are on www.jspeed.net in members cars /ondafly. Got sick of though, as IMHO, makes the car less pleasing to the eye. As for the holes, if ur wing doesn't have breaklight, theres only 4 holes, if it does, well then i suspect 5.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
its required for automakers to put it on, I dont think its illegal to drive a car without one.. look at all the rice wings out there.. they dont have highpost lights..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I called two Acura dealerships and they both said that they don't make spoiler plugs. Anyone have the part number?

Thanks.

·
Registered
65 Posts
im in the same boat.. but i dont wanna just throw a plugg in there, any other way i could close the holes and throw some paint on it?

·
Registered
263 Posts
i have all the plugs on mine... i forgot what the part number is.. but i can tell u where they come off of... on ls,gs,rs 3rd generation they are under the hood on the strut tower... where the stock strut bar for gsr's would be there are 2 rubber(not the plastic ones) on both sides... also found on civis....for the big whole on the right side where the wiring for spoiler was, i used the jdm antenna plug to put there...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts