Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was trying to remove the plastic piece around my shifter and cant figure out how to get the two skrews that are towards the radio out

any ideas

94 integra ls

·
Registered
865 Posts
I've had all of that apart and back together numerous times, be more specific about the screws and I'll see if I can help you out. one thing that confused me the first time around was that there are two screws back behind the ash tray. Just push down on the silver heat shield on the ash tray and pull it out. There are two screws back down in there. once you take those out you can remove the whole ash tray/cigarette lighter assembly and two hidden screws are revealed. Hope those are the ones you were refering to.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they are the screws below the shift boot but you can only feel them not see em----theyve got me baffled i just broke the plastic gate that is around the shift area and i need to get that piece out

·
Registered
865 Posts
Damn dude, hopefully you looked at the step by step that Z linked to. Sounds like you're doing damage already. Everything from the center console/armrest up to the radio has to come out to get out the boot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts