Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well a while back when my Gs-R got stolen the thieves left pretty drawings and marking on my dash. Is there any way of cleaning it up without destroying the dash. I tried regular warm water+soap and scrubbing it but the harder I scrub the dash becomes grey. Any help? I don't want to start buying stuff and end up F'ing it up more.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
if u cant get it out without ruining it, do something with your insurance company, they have to do something about it

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Go to an arts and crafts store and get some 0000 steel wool and use some sort of foaming cleaner and scrub lightly... it will work I promise. I do this all the time to cars that come through at the dealership. It doesn't matter if they are old or brand new. Just make sure to keep the dash wet while your scrubbing, and scrub lightly...

·
Registered
95 Posts
i know this might sound counterintuitive, but if you write over it with an erasable marker, you might be able to wipe it off with a warm towel. I know this used to work back in high school on the white boards. It is worth a try I guess since you have nothing to lose

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.