Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went to the beach and f*ckers next door was painting the hotel and they got a lil bit of paint on my car...whats the best way to remove it...im pretty sure its laquor paint

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i tried they came up with some bs and i called the cops over it and they couldnt do anything about it...so i get screwed in the @$$ over this...mineral spirts shouldnt hurt my finish or anything but im not if it will get the paint off.

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
Start with a clay bar. It was originally designed to remove paint overspray. If that doesn't work, step up to a mild abrasive or paint cleaner.

·
Registered
655 Posts
what did the cops say?! damn. well, if nothing could be done on the spot with the help of your local police... take it to the next level.

contact a good attorney and sue the hell out of them. after all, suing companies for our own benefits is the american way. j/k.

seriously though I would let the hotel know if they are not willing to "cooperate" that you will see them in court. there is no way that their mess up should come out of YOUR pocket (yes I know there are court fees/lawyer fees, sue them to cover those too). good luck.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Sue them, If its a big company like a triple A company and has a big name thats in thousands of company's you can contact the guy who owns the name, and say this store number did blah blah, and mabye he can do something, and trust me you will win in court because THEY damaged YOUR property and refused to fix it, just sue them for the amount it costs to fix ur car, cover the laywer fee's, for taking up your time, and find something to say to get a lil more money for mod's

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it was a small private owned hotel...i talked to the cops and they told me i could do nothing about it, i have no proof that all there signs where turned around and stuff so im screwed in this matter..im a pretty smart guy iv thought of everything trust me :(
i know acetone is one of the strongest cleaners u can get and it removes everything, even the paint u dont wanna remove!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:) ill try the clay bar but wont it make the spots shinnyer then the rest of my car?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts