Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how do you remove the oem side skirts? i tried searching but i need more detail on how to remove it. i dont want to break anything.

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Unscrew all the clips and pull them out, then slide the skirts forward and they should pop off. The clips have a plastic screw in them, once you unscrew it and pull it out, the outside of the clips pop out as well.

·
Registered
89 Posts
take all the screws out from underneath and take the screw that holds it in the front where the wheels are at. then take a hammer and slightly hit the back of the side skirts towards to the front of the car. it should slide off after that.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oops, i didnt mean the side skirts, i meant the oem lip kit sides. i unscrewed all the screws from it but its still doesnt seem to want to come out easily. theres no way for it to slide foward and i dont want to just yank it out. my friend checked it out and was saying that i may need a rivet buster to get it out. has anyone else have to do this?

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
i did this..and had to break a bunch of clips. i went over to acura and had to pay $60 for the replacements...

they SLIDE forward..so play around with it..and DoNT BREAK THEM!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.