Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 94 4 door integra. on the door panels, there is a patch for better lack of words of fabric the same as the seats. How do you remove these so you can reupholster those spots where interior fabric already exists??

Mike

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is it just clips that hold it in or what?? When i take the door panel off, there is no access to this area of the door panel?? I want to make sure not to screw it up so it will go back in correctly...

·
Registered
174 Posts
That's totally different Insane8
For Integra, the fabric is "stick" on the door panel, use a flat screwdriver, put it into the gap, u should able to pull out some part, then pull out the fabric slowly, in this way, less fabric will stick on the panel, after u pull the fabric out, u will see a lot fabric still stick on the panel, they looks like grass, use a screwdriver to scratch them out, then use "spraymount" to stick yr new fabric back~

P.S.
Don't forget to use the fabric u pull out as a draft to cut the new one!!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
is the part that has the fabric removable tho ?? won't that spray stickmount stuff make the cloth all crusty once it's absorbed into the fabric ?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So they section just pops out and then pops right back in?? I am wondering how it is held in there?? Clips, screws, pins etc...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts