Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup guys,
ive tried searching for the article or post that people has asked before,but i couldnt come up with anything. Im pretty sure there is,but isnt there an article that goes over how to remove the entire center consol? is so could someone link me to it? if not,can someone give me a push in the right direction on how to completly remove my center consol? I want to mount my boost controller in the tray above my cd player (mine is above),but i need to take apart the center consol to run the wires and all. could someone start me off?

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Ok... Lets see. IIRC, there's a plastic rectangle under the parking brake - pry it up and remove the 2 philips screws there, 2 more screws on either side of the console near the floor just behind the seats. I think there's 2 more screws on either side of the lower console near the footwells and another 2 screws behind the ashtray and cup holders. Feel free to correct me - I haven't pulled out the console for a while. Also, why do you need to remove the console to mount something above the cd player? Wouldn't it be easier to pull your head unit and run the wires from behind there?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.