Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this weekend a friend and I removed my spoiler, rear wiper and emblems, what do you guys think?

before

after

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well I installed my mugen front tower bar and there were 4 plugs in there so I just threw them in the spoiler holes, perfect fit :D

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im liking the easiness of washing the back end now, no more annoying poiler my hand cant fit through lol

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Wait a damm second... how the hell did you get the emblems off without all that tape and crap underneath them? I had a HARD as hell time removin the Acura getting all of the glue from underneath the lettering... and what about the two holes from the A emblem?

·
Registered
402 Posts
No offense, but i think an Acura looks alot better with a spolier. Just my 2 cents! i mean its ur car, ur choice...but ya it looks clean!

93-TeG

·
Registered
77 Posts
I like my car with a spoiler. I could not see me without one. You should put that thing back on.

·
Registered
5,854 Posts
The spoiler holes look kinda silly because of the black plugs but the emblems removed look great. I'm curious why you had the emblem holes shaved and not the wing?

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Shave te keyhole and the integra indentation on the bumper... and remove the license plate so the bumper is all smooth.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts