Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was detailing the inside of my car the other day and I noticed the 2 rectangular covers by the e-brake that hide where switches could be. I was wondering what features actually used these locations, I have seen a pic of a stock looking fog light switch in one of them. The reason I ask is that I want to add a fuel cut off switch and if I can get a stock switch to use it would be nice since it has a place to be mounted already and it wouldn't be obvious like hiding it under the dash or something.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I hollowed them out and put switched in there...

1) Interior Neons
2) Alarm Siren (Soft/Loud)

I'm not sure what they are suppost to be used for =)

If ya want a pic let me know & i'll take one!

Toonamix on Feb/28/04 said:
They're the secret buttons. If you pop open the four rectangular caps, you'll notice four red buttons. Press them all simotaniously and you'll unleash "GUNDAM TEGRA"
Good one Toonamix!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Kermit on Feb/28/04 said:
I hollowed them out and put switched in there...
I have never been able to do this sucessfully. Ever time I try, I always mess up and the switch would just have to rest there. (clips break) Any one else have this problem.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
the blanks were to hold switches for foglights and probably for the carphone option.

my antenna bypass switch sits in one, the other will be for a USDM foglight switch, and a third for my alarm LED whenever I get a security system.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I put a sub control knob on one...

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
If you had airbags you could mount your switches there, that would be cool.
Damn Z that's a lot of switches, all mine are still stock.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.