Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone can tell me how to set this up on my 5spd? Or an article on the net..I know all about the risks so I dont need to hear any daddy knows best lectures :)

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
I don't believe you can do it with a five speed...you'd have to push in the clutch....train your dog to go out and turn it on

Someone can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong which I could possibly be...

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
i have it on my ls... its pretty nice... but yea i agree with justin, even if you could get everything else to work you'd still have to figure out something to activate the clutch. maybe a solenoid er something rigged right would work... a couple months ago in Super Street i saw the white 5-zigen RSX with a automanual type transmission... they converted a manual tranny to a +/- up/down shifter thing...

·
Registered
400 Posts
you can do it with 5spd...you just hafta bypass the clutch...which is illegal...and might even be illegal giving out info on how to...

·
Registered
457 Posts
i have seen it installed on a standard on the net not sure where it was but i know it can be done i think its runs a little motor or something that pulls down the clutch so it will start but i could be wrong

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have a cousin that had it dont on his mustang its possible. I looked at the wireing info and it dont help much but fit might tellu what not to cut.......if that helps any.

·
Registered
242 Posts
dude it's so easy to disconnect the cluth pedel all you have to do is look at the pedel and there are two plugs on it one is the safty switch and one is something else. the right one is only a two pin connecter and all you have to do is unplug that plug and jump the switch by putting in a piece of wire so the one terminal goes to the other. it's really easy mines been disconnected for awhile,no more clutch to start.

·
Registered
242 Posts
very funny, a motor that pulls down the clutch, all it is , is a safty switch all manual german cars can be started without the clutch being pressed

·
Registered
15 Posts
A relay is wired into your e brake to bypass the clutch switch and you need the manual auto start system that you turn activate before you shut your car off!
A bit of a pain in the ass but hey it's the price you pay for the greatness of the 5spd

·
Registered
910 Posts
i have a remote start on my 5 spd integra. i got a friend to wire it up, he just disconnected the clutch wire like they're talking about.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
so...if I have a clifford G4...i bought the car used with that system installed...all id have to do is jump that switch? does the intellistart come standard with it? or do I have to get that sperate? no one around here will install it for me cause its illegal...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
also, under my steering column near the ECU, there is a small black box with what appears to be a two-pin connector, anyways its mounted to the panel, with a blue square button on it, positioned for the driver to easily push it...anyone have ANY idea what that could be? it appears to do nothing...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts