Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so im on ebay and went to the AEM website. found some info on this kit. I do have 17 inch rims, but i was just wondering if the JUST sell the relocation kit without the rotor? i know it sounds weird but there are sooo many different types/Brands of rotors out there. I probably missed this somewhere and was tryin to figure out the size of the rotors able to be put in this O.E relocation big brake kit? I searched here on TI.net and only found some questions answered but if you could help me out that would be great, any one done this? pics? how do you like it? look good? ect. thanks

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I had the AEM OEM relocated brackets it's a very nice kit if you want to use 17" wheels, but it is heavy. I saw like a 33% in braking force increased under high speeds normal driving just felt the same. I don't know if you can use different rotors or not. I guess I wouldn't see why not. Will AEM part out with a relocating kit or sell one by itself. Good Luck.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats what im tryin to figure out! im mostly doing it for looks, i want some cross drilled.. i think those look pretty hot! but i know AEM doesnt support those anymore. just the carbon black! let me know, id really like to pick up this kit.. im kinda on a tight budget or i would go Wilwood or brembo brake upgrade!! with the new calipers!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts