Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i am looking to find someone who can REMOVE the piece of sh*t alarm that is currently on my new car, and then install a new one of my choice. I do not trust taking my car to just anywhere, it would be AWESOME if someone knew of someone who could come do it at my house (I am obviously willing to pay well for this)...

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
I know the owner of the shop. Talk to Cyrus

Amplified Expression
Diamond Street (can't rember if it was West or East)
Gaithersburg, Maryland

Cyrus Cell number is 240.305.7826

Tell him the Integra with the JDM front sent you. Should give you a better pricing cause it's thru me.

I have (2) other shops but he is the far best one for Alarms.

·
Registered
527 Posts
if you really wanna be safe take it to another state and get it done then have somebody local or that you trust check it out or move things. most people are not gonna drive for a car to steal cause then they have to take the chance of driving the stolen car back. trust me ive got my car broken into twice and live on the eastern shore

·
Registered
151 Posts
well the guy that installs the car alarms for us at the dealership that i work at is good did the alarms in all my tegs and he is old so dont think he is thinking about stealing your its called mes in waldorf pm me if you want me to set something up with him

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.