Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just picked up a 99 teg a little while ago.. newb in this forum~

i also got a great deal on some 16" desmond regamaster evo's white~~ with nice rubbers

i can save a little money by going with black rota slipstreams maybe.. $800 cheaper..

what would you guys do for $800 difference~
rota's or regamaster's?
by the way.. my teg is black.. that might change things..

·
Registered
35,673 Posts
Well you can't beat Rotas on value, that's for sure. I think they're a safe choice, as I really can't say I've heard of them cracking or breaking.

$800 would get you a really nice set of tires for the wheels too.

You can always get the wheels powdercoated or even paint them yourself if you don't like the color.

·
Registered
353 Posts
what Dan said but your going to be spending a lot more on the desmond's plus if you bend one of the wheels what are you going to do?

·
Registered
982 Posts
I would go for rotas and have regas sitting in my house as table because i would feel like **** if i ever damaged some NICE NAME BRAND BALLER wheels that cost as much as a motor =p

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
My friend had the white Regamaster Evo's on his black teg. They looked alright, but I think the slips would look better. Regamaster is a more rare wheel, it's the same company that produces the Spoon wheels. (since you're new to this, Spoon is a major aftermarket company for Honda). With them being rare, and now discontinued I believe, the price will be high. It depends on what you are going for. If you have the money to spend to get something that not many others have that'll give you "bragging rights" then go for it, if you want to save some money to put into something else, then go with Rota.

Personally I've never understood why people spend so much money on something that rides an inch from the ground at all times. Something that will get scratched or messed up no matter what you do... I've had two sets of Rota's now and can't complain.

Welcome to the "scene," lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.