Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it was a nice day today here on long island. about 45* and sunny. i decided to wash and kalsse AIO and SG the GSR. here are some pics. sorry for the wintertime trim, my rims will go back on in about 4 to 5 weeks. also, notice my recently tinted windows to 15%!!!

one thing that sucks of it all is that last night i was sitting in the car with my girlfriend at the diner parking lot about to go in, and this guy opened his door so hard into the passenger side rear quarter panel that it put a good ding in it! nedless to say i was pissed. so the guy gave me $80 and im gonna have to call the dent remover guy to my job tomorrow and see if he can pop it out. i had to take apart my whole interior from the rear seats back so he has acess to the dent from the inside too. so now my GSR looks like a gutted race car from the front seats on back. very loud inside it now. hopefully this guy can come tomorrow and pop out the dent so i can put my interior back together.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Looks good. I just ordered a Klasse kit for my Birthday and plan to get the SSBP lookin like that. Where is your DOHC badge? Did you take it off or did someone swipe it?

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
swass, i took the badge off the day i bought the car. Kinda want to keep the theft identity low. and Klasse is the sh*t! as long as you do the AIO then the SG it looks incredible.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Mark, nice work!

Always looks sharp to me. Love that color. However, might I ask why you AIO and SG it everytime? Layering SG enhances the gloss I've found. Just curious...

The tint looks really good. It needed it to keep going with your scheme. Are you going to smoke the tails when you do the headlights? When the rims go back on, are you going aftermarket?

The car looks great man, but one last thing...Feed those tires
. They look thirsty. I suggest Armor-All, now before I get flamed for it. Armor All revamped their formula and is now water-based, not solvent-based which is much safer for applications. I use it with the Eagle one Tire Swipes. Both Armor All and tire swipes are available at Wal-Mart.

It leaves a nice 'sheen'. Not to glossy, not too matte. If you let it dry for about 10 mins before you drive, it will NEVER sling off. Oh yeah, lasts about a week.

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i think i AIO and SG every time because im crazy!!! plus my car is out in all weather. next time ill just try the SG. the tire shine i didnt want to put on because those are comming off in about 3 weeks, and i could really care less on how my Winterset looks like on my teg, but my GSR wheels are goin back on in a few weeks, those will have a constant shine. i just have to order my tires as soon as i get some $ saved up.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
looking good Mark. the tint looks sweet in person, flows well with the smoked bumper lenses.

quick question: what suspension do you have done, i really like the height of your teg?

*edit* never mind i just checked your profile.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.