Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heyas guys it's me again...i redid a lot of things on my teg...i think it looks a lot batter and i want u guyses opinions too :)...oh and btw i know some of u don't like altezza's...but i do so yah...neways please give me as much feedback as possible...i love to hear ur opinions good or bad,,, thanx alot!

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291626861

BTW those of u who didn't see my first pics in the original topic...the new pics are next to the opld for comparison purposes :)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanx for the replies guys...yes me and a friend of mine did the interior...the only other thing i really wanna do w/the interior is get new seats...i didn't do the center piece, he did...but i'm pretty sure all he did was pry it off...i think there might be like 2 lil screws...i love ur car freeride...it's very clean and i think the front bumper looks awesome...i want to get a black widow wing for mine...very similar to the one u have...i think they look awesome...btw are those 18's???and what kind are they? they look nice. keep the replies commin :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
hey about the seats....if you find some newones i wouldn't mind buyin those from ya i need to get rid of this ugly tan and charcoal interior...
peace

1 - 10 of 10 Posts