Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just looking around and I came around redline underbody lights. The thing that interested me was you can make the neons glow as you rev the engine. I was wondering if anyone has ever had these before.

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
i wouldnt get anything but street glow, street glow is brighter in the middle of the day with no clouds then that sh*t is at night with no moon.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I have experience with Redline neons. My old car club, The Firm, was sponsored by the parent company of redline neons. I can tell you that those neons are pretty bright. You could see these things bright as day in a lit up parking lot. They als have different settings on the transformer. You could have just glow in and back out like the front lights on that show "Knight Rider," you could have them go to the beat of the music, with the revs of the engine, or just constantly on. I don't think they're bad for that price. By the way, we had them in just about every color available.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
adamones on Apr/19/04 said:
Wow sounds cool.I dont think Id ever get one though, in fear of getting pulled over and ticketed, or arrested, or thrown in jail for three months for having neons!
that scare of getting neons eh? LoL ...
I would get the blue neons I think they look the best..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts