Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to decide between gunmetal or white rims. If anyone has pictures of red GSR's (or any tegs) with gunmetal or white rims, please post of link. Thanks!

·
Registered
110 Posts
how about silver or chrome. Just dont get the crazy fnacy swirly lookin rims. Get like a suttle 5 or 7 spoked rim. I think those would look good, but they also look good in gunmetal I have to admit. Just dont go with white, I think it stands out way too much on a red teg. But thats just my opinion

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
IMO I like white rims, I'm planning on getting them for my black GSR. I can't stand black rims, especially those one's with the red lip....yuck....what is it that you guys see in that? I think it just looks plain out ugly, and from far away it looks like your riding on wheels without hubcabs...I dont get it

·
Registered
179 Posts
white is ugly...and it's also played out...and ugly..go with gunmetal if you're contemplating white and gunmetal...or black or bronze..

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Hey Gangstar, after taking some looks at gunmetal rims and white rims, I hope you choose what YOU want.

Alot of people here are saying get this and get that. I think you should just get what you think looks good to you. I posted a pic of a red teg with white rims. I would also like to see some red integras with bronze rims as I am also thinking about changing my rims to bronze someday.

on a side note, I just don't understand the whole theory of why one shouldn't get a specific color rim just because it is played out. What happens to the rim you get whet IT gets played out?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for all the replies...anyone have any links or pictures to red tegs with different color rims?

I'm still leaning toward white but I'm weighing the options....

·
Registered
200 Posts
I'm going to stand out of the crowd. I bought Gold Chromes for my Milano Red teg.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
17x7.5" Rota Subzero (Gunmetallic)

KITTED

UNKITTED

18x7.5" Exel V-8 (Gunmetal w/Polished Lip)

KITTED

15x6.5" GSR Wheels (Painted Flat Black)

KITTED

UNKITTED

16" Rota Circuit 8's (Bronze) -borrowed from Dann Kherb

UNKITTED

17" Racing Harts (White) -borrowed from Outkasted24

KITTED

17" OZ Racing Volcano's (Silver w/Polished Lip)- Borrowed from BigCooncie95LS *may his teg RIP*

KITTED

That's about all I can find for now. only took me 10 mins to do. Search button works amazing. Next time try searching both topics and body along with switching up the title for what you are looking for. Anyways, hope all of this helps.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts