Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have pics on the red cf hood on a 96 teg with a WW RS II body kit.

I'm thinking bout purchasing one.

Is there any difference between those and regular hoods?
Any more pics?

I'm just curious because it's be better to get a red one then the same old cf hood you know?

·
Registered
105 Posts
I don't have any pics but if you go on fiberimages.com
they have it on there. Thats the hood i wanted, but too late i already ordered my one. There is no difference in hoods, its just instead of being a black weave its red.

·
Registered
640 Posts
red weave is ugly imo saw one on a civic the other day.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
haha you guys need to specify what rice is cause what im seeing here rice is anything thats not mugen, come on guys let it go let it go.There are so many parts noone should be checking this board to see if something they like is rice or not.

·
Registered
196 Posts
It looks OK but I'd go with just black or the regular hood but its your car and your money so get what you like

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
I don't think the reds would match up... and it would clash. I've seen a red CF hood before on an R-81 car and I personally didn't like it. Black CF looks hot on R-81 though.

·
Registered
65 Posts
yea I saw Outkasted24's car at the tampa meet, and the red carbon fiber, in my opinion, looks great! I never really liked the carbon fiber look, I'd much rather paint it, but something about how the red carbon fiber accented the paint on hs car looked great! I'd rather have the red than black.... but just my opinion....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts